Thursday 21 July 2011

Forever 21 Comes to London


I am super excited about the UK launch of American fast-fashion shop Forever 21.

My friends Sarah, Laurel and I went to the launch last night which was held at the Old Sorting Office on New Oxford Street. The massive venue was styled to look like a Californian funfair, complete with a fast food stand, beers, cocktails and roller skaters. The brand’s new face, Bip Ling DJ-ed and the catwalk show was actually a series of amazingly futuristic holograms. Beam me up Scottie, I’ll be the first one in this shop (it opens for business July 27th).

Forever 21, 360 Oxford Street
Can’t face Oxford Street? You can shop online:
www.forever21.com









Bip Ling







Jesse, Dirty Sexy Things





















Saz drinks a beer













Bip Ling DJs























































One of the amazing holograms



No comments: