Monday 28 January 2013

Free People


I’m so happy Free People has come to the UK! You may remember I wrote about it a while ago. I was lucky enough to be invited along to this wondrous thing called a ‘Gifting Suite’. This is basically an opportunity to see what’s new from the brand and even take a piece or two home with me! I selected a powder pink shirt (because it reminded me of Cher’s from ‘Clueless’!) and a lovely chunky knit. If a knit could represent spring, then this would be it. Fresh and fabulous. I’ll take a picture the next time I wear it and show you.

I was really wowed by the new collection. It had some great boho-style pieces; the perfect way to reference the new ‘Globetrotter’ trend.  When I’m thin (this WILL happen before I’m 30), I’m planning to wear the tie dye shorts with a loose blouse, and ride my bike in a carefree style like the beautiful babes in the brand’s catalogue. ‘Girls on Bikes’ is an inspired theme, perfectly capturing the essence of the company’s free-spirited, natural approach.













No comments: