Saturday 26 January 2013

Strip off for 2013: Hair


Every day, I use at least two different products on my hair. To stop it getting all clogged up, I give it a weekly detox. Here’s my list of go-to hair detoxers and treatment masks.


It sounds weird, but when I was trying to get rid of some ’20 washes’ hair colour, my hairdresser recommended using Head & Shoulders to speed things up. When my hair is feeling overloaded, I smooth this shampoo all over and wait 30 minutes before rinsing it off. 



This one’s fab for swimmers – it removes green hair! I’m not swimming, but can still see its detoxifying benefits. It’s sulphate and sodium chloride-free.


A protein-rich conditioner which infuses keratin directly into the hair, making it shiny and smooth.


I like to use a bit of this oil to tame flyaways after blowdrying. On second-day hair, I smother the ends to make it ultra shiny after washing. It smells divine and helps replenish keratin.

AlternaProfessional Haircare Micro-Bead Fill & Fix Treatment Masque 171ml £42.90 (in salons)

This is an intensely nourishing treatment with ‘water-activated micro-beads’. It leaves my hair looking really glossy and it smells divine. I like to coat my hair in this before I have a bath. A luxurious product I’ll use every weekend.







The perfect cleansing duo for oily scalps and lack-lustre locks. I’ve seen great results from Organic Head Detox & Purify Shampoo and Conditioner. Both products contain antioxidant rich argan extract and wheat proteins to improve hair elasticity and strengthen lengths and ends (together with other organic goodies).




The  Organic Head Detox Masque leaves my hair looking smooth, soft  and shiny. It adds volume by deeply cleansing the scalp to remove product build up. It feels like a real treat. 




A ‘revitalizing re-constructor’ for dry or damaged hair. It’s packed full of goodies, including Macadamia and Argan oil, tea tree oil, chamomile oil, aloe and algae extracts. It’s seriously conditioning, and left my hair wonderfully soft and easy to manage.









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm gone to inform my little brother, that he should also go to see this blog on regular basis to get updated from most recent news update.
Also visit my blog post - diets that work

yanmaneee said...

lebron 11
christian louboutin sale
canada goose jacket
kyrie 5 shoes
nike max
yeezy boost
jordan shoes
golden goose
christian louboutin shoes
adidas ultra

Unknown said...

official source Click Here dig this https://www.dolabuy.co why not try here Celine Dolabuy