Monday 17 March 2014

Burt’s Bees Shines and Glosses


100% natural beauty brand Burt’s Bees already have some fab tinted lip balms and shimmers, but they’re releasing glosses and shines in April, exclusive to John Lewis. 

Infused with botanical oils and beeswax, the colour range offers the same amazing, nourishing results which made me love the original Burt’s Bees lip balms. 

The (also 100% natural) shines are really glossy, taste yummy and don’t feel sticky. I love ‘Smooch’, a deep, plummy shade. The glosses are more lipstick-y and all share a light vanilla fragrance, jojoba esters and sunflower polyglycerides. I’m going to wearing peachy, shimmery ‘Sunny Day’ all summer long. In the meantime I’m into dusky pink ‘Autumn Haze’ with a bronzer to pep up my pale skin.  

burtsbees.co.uk




No comments: