Monday 31 March 2014

Go Large with Label.m Texturising Volume Spray


When it comes to hair, I firmly believe that bigger is better. Volume equals glamour and nothing makes me feel as confident as a bouncy blowdry or nicely backcombed bouffant. 

Label.m launched ‘Texturising Volume Spray’ at London Fashion Week, which may explain the number of ‘big hair’ shots snapped by street style photographers at the gates of Somerset House. The new product boasts the texturising benefits of backcombing with the hold of hairspray. 

Label.m promises their versatile, texturising spray will ‘take your hair to new heights’. I put it to the test, washing and rough drying my (slightly wavy) hair as normal before spraying it fairly haphazardly and ‘roughing it up’ with my fingers along the way. As well as smelling amazing, it instantly gave my hair more body and hold, creating a rocky, Kate Moss feel. 

I now keep it in my desk drawer – it’s a brilliant refresher for lank locks, especially before after-work drinks. 

Label.m Texturising Volume Spray 200ml, £12.50. Available in selected salons and online at www.labelm.com. 








No comments: