Monday 28 April 2014

New Product Alert! Murad’s Essential-C Sun Balm SPF 35

Edging ever closer to 30, I have decided to take my sun protection much more seriously this summer, especially on my face. Fortunately, one of my favourite skincare brands, Murad, has just launched a handy ‘sun stick’ (Essential-C Sun Balm) with SPF 35. It comes in a handy little stick for quick, easy, spill-free coverage. I always burn on the top of my nose and under my eyes so I’ll definitely be keeping it to hand and applying as soon as the sun shows itself! I’m always quite paranoid about burning my lips, and it’s moisturizing enough to use as a lip balm. The new formula features a new ingredient technology, MuraSol™ Antioxidant Defense, a powerful blend of antioxidants which creates a protective barrier of free radical neutralisers to halt UV damage. SPF can only ever provide 97% protection against UV rays so MuraSol maximise your sun protection. It’s available in selected branches of John Lewis and House of Fraser and online at www.murad.co.uk at £19.50. 




No comments: