Sunday 6 April 2014

Pretty Much Everything: Inez Van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin





Is there anything better than a glossy new fashion book? Taschen, in my opinion, publish the best ones. I adore the new Inez Van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin photography book. It’s packed full of amazing glossy fashion images and begs to be enjoyed on a lazy Sunday with a cup of tee and pack of Hobnobs. Don’t let the acres of slimline, tanned model flesh put you off; these pictures are simply too perfect not to have been airbrushed. The colours, the gloss, the glamour all hook you from page one. The sticker sheet made me gasp with joy and I’m framing the poster as soon as the stickers have found their natural homes. The cover is so gorgeous to look at that it would be a sin not to display it somewhere prominent. I found myself deliberately skipping pages so I could go back and ‘discover’ new pages. A must-buy for yourself or fashion-loving friends.