Friday 25 April 2014

Three is the Magic Number























Always bright and colourful, my style varies from teenage tomboy (I’m 28) to ‘more is more’ Italian glamour (lashings of leopard print and lots of gold) vintage and pretty much everything in between. How I dress for work depends mainly on what time I wake up in the morning and my general mood that day. 

I think my schizophrenic approach to dressing is summarised perfectly by the people I consider my current ‘style icons’, namely:

Sofia Coppola
Olivia Palermo 
Daphne Guinness
Anna Dello Russo
Alexa Chung 
Lana del Rey 
Audrey Hepburn
Gwen Stefani 

When I heard about fashion emporium Zalando turning 3 years old, I wanted to get involved and share some pictures to show how my personal style has developed over the years. Most of my ‘pre 3’ snaps were naked anyway, so you’re not missing anything there! I searched for hours for a marvellous photo from my teenage years. It was a shiny faced wonder in a fluro lime polo shirt. Skintight, naturally. When I find it I promise to share. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy my style life in photos. 

Happy birthday Zalando! 


Rocking pink satin for the big '3'



I've always loved polka dots...


...and a good hat


Dream dress



Logo tees have always been my thing



 And I've taken posing very seriously indeed



Quite want this playsuit now


18 year old Tudor Hall ladies


Ray Ban party



The good old Boombox Days


My favourite Boombox look


Love a bit of vintage glamour...


...and cobalt


...and a good hourglass dress


Getting more into nudes



A recent Coachella-inspired look






No comments: