Tuesday 10 March 2009

The Collectable Few: Video Shoot


When I heard that The Collectable Few were filming their first music video just up my street I was tempted enough to leave my bed. Quite impressive after about a week's going out on the trot.

The band filmed the video in a creepy old building. They looked and sounded great-after listening to their song for so many takes I thought I would hate it but still don't!

The Collectable Few's debut single, 'Missing Out' will be released at the end of May.

www.myspace.com/thecollectablefew

Armed with a bag of beers and my little camera, it was time to see what this filming business was all about:




Alex plays his part






The band's manager Badger looks on



Get that shot




Okay so it got a little boring between scenes! In case anyone was wondering, THIS is what I look like in Ray-Bans!





Emma picks a different tune







Emma being fire-hazard responsible






No jokes about being left on the shelf necessary








Candy works a ruff









It was always going to be a long night!









No comments: