Tuesday 24 March 2009

Leavin' on a Jet Plane for Gaudi-land!

I love packing. I adore the idea that for however long the holiday lasts, one can be truly minimalist, taking only the crème de la crème of their most stylish of things. I am leaving for a four day Barcelona break tomorrow and these are my essentials.


(Top to Bottom) Freya bikini, Morrisons sun cream (seriously, why spend more on something like this?!) a Barry M hot pink mascara, a sexy Freya underwear set, my favourite pair of Viccy B D&G shades (can use the case as an evening clutch), my passport (with leather cover from a shop in Hammersmith), Issima Midnight Secret (8 hours' sleep in a bottle), Mac Studio Fix Fluid foundation (SPF15), Benefit Erase Paste, a red YSL lipstick, my lion bangle from Freedom @ Topshop, Nars eyeliner in 'Istanbul' (glittery lilac), my turquoise Marc Jacobs scarf, Dermalogica Sebum Clearing Mask (amazing for preventing a shiny, oily face in warmer climes) and my beloved Prada LG phone. And my pink Canon Ixus, not pictured as it took this picture!

Happy Holidays, See you next Monday!

B

xxx

3 comments:

Christina said...

Have fun darling! Barcelona is amazing! xx


http://www.asensesublime.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Clever Eddie (or was it something else?)

Checkin in from Madrid where I'm currently have the worst hangover ever. Good times last night in Barcelona although for a while I thought we would be kidnapped and sent on a boat to Africa. My email is eddie.trigo@gmail.com

Adiós

Helen-LG said...

Lucky thing, hope you had a wonderful time!