Thursday 26 February 2009

Shockwaves NME Awards: Part Two

I got a little snap-happy last night so here are the rest of the pics. After leaving the awards we went on to the Notting Hill Arts Club to watch Glasvegas and those pics are here too.

Alfie Allen takes to a chair


Charlie Brooker

The Big Pink give me the finger


Supermodel Irina Lazareanu! My favourite model of all time and this computer's screensaver! And she has a Romanian background-we have lots in common (well, I like to think so, anyway!)















Me and a mass of 'Curealike'






Glasvegas' set list






Moi, Jon 'the Rev' McClure and NME photographer extraordinaire James Quinton








Glasvegas





























3 comments:

LJ said...

fun shtuff!
xx-LJ from SOS!

H A N N A H . M A Y . R O S E . † said...

I love Glasvegas! I'm so jealous you got to go to the NME awards - looks amazing =)
Thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog
♥ Hannah
((london--rose.blogspot.com))

yanmaneee said...

mlb jerseys
bape hoodie
nike jordans
jordan shoes
adidas tubular
mbt shoes
fila
nike 97
lebron shoes
michael kors handbags